Quality - We are certified as per ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Quality - We are certified as per SS-EN ISO 9001:2008
How do we secure our quality?
Correct quality is a measure of our ability to fulfil our customers’ expectations. Given promises/commitments are always to be fulfilled. A judgment of how we have succeeded, it is always the opinion of the customer that counts. Expected quality is achieved through working on long term aims in order to reach continuity in Customer and Supplier relations.
Correct quality is achieved by delivery of a product as per specification, to the correct place, on time and at an agreed price.
Environment – We are certified as per SS-EN ISO 14001:2004
We secure our environmental work through:
- Integration of the environmental work within our long term planning.
- To engage our personnel in environmental awareness by giving information and education about the environmental influence that we have.
- To give priority to suppliers that lives up to our environmental policy.
- To ensure increasing reuse and recycling of material and equipment, if it gives a positive influence to the environment.
- To produce products as energy efficient as possible.